1. ZOOMA Kick Off Run. I had so much fun at last year's event and I'm really looking forward to having some running buddies for the day! It will also be nice to switch up the scenery a little as I've been doing the same routes (or treadmill) because of the weather lately.
2. MY RACE! NEXT WEEKEND! It's finally in the 10 day weather forecast and I'm trying really hard not to obsessively check it. The best part is that I have some great friends that live in the area that I'll get to see. Not gonna lie, I'm also hoping to stop by my favorite Mexican restaurant and local coffee shop at some point, too!
3. Weekdays at the park. Maddux and I frequent the different parks and trails on the weekend, but by the time I get home from work we usually only have time for a quick walk before it gets dark. With the extra hour of daylight we will get to have some more exciting walks.
4. My former roomie's wedding festivities! The first celebration is just around the corner and I'm having a lot of fun throwing around ideas with the other bridesmaids. It doesn't hurt that her wedding is also going to kick off summer....
|Friends no matter what color I dye my hair :-)|
5. Some shorter race distances. I am super excited that it looks like I'm going to be able to do some local 5ks and 10ks in a couple of months and it will be nice to focus on just getting faster. After some great training runs this cycle it seems completely possible to smash my 5k PR.
I hope everyone has lots of fun things to keep them going until we get some warmer weather! They say spring is on its way!