1. This book. I found these books when I first got my Nook and was using the ebooks section of my library. Sure the stories are pretty cheesy, but what can I say, I love them. PLUS all of the recipes I've tried from the books have been incredible.
2. I currently have 3 kinds of peanut butter in my cupboard. A peanut butter lover's dream.
3. The count down for my brother's visit has officially begun! Only a little over a month! Woohoo! I was so bummed that our Colorado trip we planned got cancelled because of all the snow, so I am even more excited to see him now. Baseball, beer, and Hot Chocolate 5k-ing--we can't go wrong!
4. Good friends and margaritas. I was so excited to have a girls' night last weekend to celebrate National Margarita Day. I kinda feel like every weekend should be National Margarita Day...Annnnd just realized my family and friends made it behind peanut butter on the list. Sorry guys. No order, promise!
5. My long run. Crazy, right? I'm so, so excited for Race Day (SO close!) and I know getting this run done will only add to the excitement. Plus, it will be my first long run in the new shoes (Guide 7s--love them already after my runs last week!).
|Charm City Run Rocks. They made sure I got the pretty colors not the crazy looking ones!|
Your turn! Tell me something your excited about! Happy, happy Friday!
**PS--I'll announce the winner of the Hot Chocolate 15k/5k entry on Monday!