1. Maddux. As if you didn't see this coming. Love of my life.
PS: If you're looking to send a valentine to someone, Lucky Dog Animal Rescue (Maddux's mothership) is need of beds for their pups so they don't have to sleep on a cold, hard floor while they're waiting to find a family. You can find the link to donate here.
2. Saucony Guides (5, 6, and soon 7 I'm sure). I've been rotating my 5s and 6s for probably too long now. If the weather cooperates this weekend I'm going to invest in the 7s. It's time. I just have to decide what color! There are two different ones that I LOVE. How will I choose?!
3. J&A Racing. I cannot wait to run with them in March. Their races are so well organized and fun.
|Being wicked dorky after the Wicked 10k :)|
4. Good beer on a cold day. I'm so glad my daddy taught me the importance of good beer. When it is this cold and it's the second time the term "snowmaggedon" has been thrown around in the past month, you know you need a beer.
|I was really excited about this because my local brew, my brother's, and sister's|
were all next to each other in Total Wine.
5. Sunshine Burgers! I just discovered these thanks to my affiliation with Fit Approach. I've only tried one of the flavors so far, but my view on veggie burgers has completely changed. I'm so excited to try the others! Stay tuned for a review in the next couple of days :-)
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! I hope it's full of the things you love!