Having a few surprise days off has given me quite a lot of time to go through some blogs I've been meaning to catch up on, and as I was reading I saw that Sara from Life Between the Miles did a Liebster Award post. Basically, it's a post that passes around from different bloggers to spread the love. Because Sara and I have very similar reading lists, I figured I would just answer her questions and then you guys could play along in the comments.
Questions from Sara:
1. If you could spend the day with one famous person, who would it be and why?
Reba McEntire all the way! She has been my idol ever since I can remember and she seems so down to earth and fun.
In theTop 10 Best Moments from my Life
2. What is an attribute you admire in others?
A sense of humor!
3. If you were stranded on a deserted island, what would be the 3 things you would take with you?
Maddux, my best friend, and a good book.
Haha, couldn't leave this face behind.
4. If money was no object, what would you choose as your career?
I would totally be a dolphin trainer.
I missed my calling.
5. What is YOUR greatest achievement?
I think it was a lot of decisions that played into this one. Basically, I moved on a gamble to do a program that had no guarantees of a real job and luckily after a ton of hard work it paid off and I am where I am today. At the time I had to choose between an internship that would have definitely been a safer choice and this program and I can't even imagine how different my life would have been had I decided to stay in Pittsburgh.
Never would have met this guy!
6. Why did you decide to start blogging?
Initially it was to keep tabs on my training for my second half marathon, BUT I soon realized that it only holds you accountable if you actually post and if you let others read it....
7. What is your biggest pet peeve?
I really hate when the bottom of my pants gets wet. Rain boots all the way!
8.What is your favorite pizza toppings?
I really love veggie pizzas (no mushrooms or uncooked onions).
9. What is the theme song of your life?
Oh man, this is so hard. Probably something ridiculously happy and upbeat like "It's Always a Good Time" by Owl City and Carly Rae ;-)
10. If you had $1,000 that you could spend on anything, what would you spend it on?
I would go shopping, but definitely would still shop the sales. I think the most fun part of shopping is finding good deals :-)
Your turn! Pick one or more of the questions and answer in the comments below! Thanks again, Sara!!