1. Bark Box. Yesterday was Maddux's favorite day of the month! I was just about to head out the door for an oil change when we heard the mail man knock on the door. Maddux raced to the door and I swear he had the biggest doggy smile when he saw it was for him! I know that Bark Box seems expensive, BUT we have actually saved a lot of money. I don't make nearly as many random stops at Petsmart anymore and I can guarantee you that I spent way more than $19 each trip. This box is probably one of our favorites! It was a beach theme and Maddux got a great haul of goodies.
|"Give me my Bark Box, woman!"|
|This made me laugh. Check out that bikini top haha!|
2. Margarita scented candles. During my last trip to Alabama, my mom and I wandered into Bath & Body Works. They were having a sale on their big candles and I realized that while I have a ton of amazing fall and winter scented candles, I didn't have any for summer time. When I saw the margarita one I knew it had to come home.
|Please excuse the dust.|
3. Hershey's Toffee and Almond Nuggets. Usually I'm a dark chocolate girl all the way. Give me the Lindt Sea Salt bar any day and I'm a happy girl. Guys, these are an exception. They are so good. And they are little so it's like they don't even count as eating chocolate ;-)
|Who ate all my nuggets?!|
4. Cover Girl + Olay Tone and Rehab Foundation. I love this stuff. I don't wear it all the time, but my skin actually does look better after wearing it. It's easy to put on, super easy to blend, and I hope they never retire it. And no, we are not doing before and after pics of my face.
5. Amazing runs! This should have been first! My run yesterday was the best ever. It was low 70s (it felt like late summer/early fall. I was in running heaven!) and my paces were right where they used to be. I had been really frustrated with the state of my running lately because to be honest, they have been slow and miserable. I know the heat plays a huge factor in our paces, but it doesn't always make it easier to accept. It was nice to have a great run again, especially when it was my long run for the week. 7 miles all checked off. Because the weather was amazing this week, I did a random two mile run that was not on the plan. It was nice to be running for the sake of loving running and not because it was part of a plan. I hope this weather sticks around a while!
What are some of your favorites? Does your dog get a Bark Box?