1. I have no idea how I'm going to juggle working and school. Ok, I mean I know how I'm going to do it. I'm going to make tons of lists and have some late nights. The work life balance might not be so fun this next year or so, but it will be worth it in the end.
|In college I preferred to juggle my workload with a margarita in my hand.|
2. The weather this week has been fantastic! I sneaked in an outdoor run this week and Maddux and I went to the park almost every single day this week. It was fabulous.
3. I wonder how my long run this weekend will go. It's still kind of up in the air on how I'm going to approach it. Part of me wants to just tack on a couple extra miles after my group run (hoping not too many hills tomorrow!), but my nice friend and I talked about possibly running a couple of miles later in the day together, so we'll see what happens. Hopefully a two a day will be almost as good if that's how it works out.
4. Punkin' Ale is coming back! As well as all other good things that are pumpkin. Although I'm sad to see summer go, I really love fall.
|We're a big fan of birthday beer in my family. |
Luckily my birthday and pumpkin beers go well together.
5. Halloween. My best friend and I are tossing around the idea of running the Wicked 10k together, so I've been thinking about some fun costumes we could run in!
|It will be hard to beat the sibling costumes!|
Overall things here are really good. I am working on getting back into a routine, which is a little tricky, but I'm sure I'll be surprised how fast things will get back on track. Also, apparently after rereading this list I'm really digging some fall ha!
What's on your mind lately? Any fun time management tips? I'm a list maker and calendar person all the way! Have a very happy Friday!