1. Spending time with my pup. Last weekend I had to go without him for DAYS because I traveled for the wedding and we have a couple other separations coming up. I bought somebody some Frosty Paws as a peace offering. Speaking of peace offering...
2. Maddux got a sister! At least for the weekend. Check out this sweet girl who is crashing with Maddux and me this weekend. She is hilarious. I don't think I've ever seen such a clumsy dog. If you are looking for lots of smiles check out how to adopt Cream here.
|She is obsessed with hiding in the blinds.|
3. Getting ready for my next adventure! I get to see my sister so soon, but lots of laundry and cleaning have to be done first. I HATE coming home to a messy house, and with two dogs it's been a little hard keeping things tidy. Cream really loves pulling every toy (and Maddux has A LOT of toys) out of the basket and hiding them around the house. I'm telling you, never a dull moment.
|She kept running in and out of my room. I walk in to find this dog with a bed full of toys.|
4. Checking off a 6 miler. This weekend is supposed to be really nice! I'm a little worried about my IT band since it was giving me some issues on my 5 miler the other day, but hopefully it was just one of those off days.
5. Finishing the running streak! It is officially over! I am very excited to take a day completely off tomorrow.
Happy 4th! How are you celebrating?