Happy Friday! I'm linking up with Mar, Cynthia, and Courtney tonight. I figured since I have once again dropped the ball a bit when it comes to posting that I would give an update on how things are going on my end. Feel free to add some random thoughts to the comments! I'd love to hear what you're up to!
1. We had such a great time with the foster pup! Asphalt was so sweet, and while he was all about playing (especially when he was outside), he was also the best snuggler and made sure to give Maddux some personal space. (Maddux doesn't care to play with the foster pups.) Asphalt is still looking for his forever home, so if you're looking for an amazing pup, I highly recommend checking this boy out!
2. Mad Pup went back to the vet this week, and now we're moving forward with more tests so that we can finally get on a treatment path. If anyone has experience with dogs and ultrasounds, please share! Just for the record, Maddux is acting perfectly fine. He has been loving his walks still and enjoys playing with his treat ball. We're just trying to figure out what some concerning levels in his blood work are all about.
3. Still a Body Pump addict. I wish I could go more than once a week! (It's rather expensive, so I have to settle with my once a week, but I LOVE it!) I have been able to add some more weight, which is really exciting.
4. This wine made me laugh so I did an impulse buy last week, and I'm glad I did! I'm really enjoying it.
5. Some companies really are just better than others. Cabot obviously cares a lot about their community of cheese lovers. I applied to be part of the Cabot Fit Team (which I knew was a long shot, but I also believe that if you don't apply you will definitely never be accepted!) and although I wasn't ultimately chosen, they sent me this amazing package. Wine and cheese party, anyone?
Have a great weekend!