1. Stay focused on the happy in life. I think I did ok with this. At the beginning of the year I wrote down little things that made me happy each day. I should have tried harder to keep this up, but you know how it goes. Maybe I'll try once a week in 2015. It's nice to be able to look back and smile!
|It's hard not to be happy when this boy is in your life!|
2. Be proud at the end of my races. Definite check! Off the top of my head, my races of 2014 included the Shamrock half marathon (PR!), Crawlin' Crab 5k and half marathon, the Scarecrow Classic, and Surf-n-Santa 5 miler. I trained hard for these races and had a great time.
3. Attend at least 3 Lucky Dog Animal Rescue Events. I did well with this one, too. I started fostering in April and when you agree to foster, you agree to take your pup to an event. I fostered 5 pups this year and went to several events. I'm happy to say all of my pups are happy in their forever homes.
4. Make a better effort in my relationships. Well, this one could probably always be better, but I did end up getting to go on some great trips and I got in a lot of family time and my nice friend and I had a fun weekend get away. I also got quite a bit of best friend time this year, too!
|Fun times in Colorado!|
5. Try new things. I did end up trying quite a few new recipes. It's been nice mixing things up a little. I started running with my group and it's been really good for me. My nice friend and I went to the Go Ape! obstacle course and zip lining place and while it was terrifying, it was a lot of fun. I also went to Dogfish Head Brewery and tried a lot of new to me beers. Counts, right?
|So glad it was over!|
How did you do with your 2014 goals? I'll have to start setting some new ones for the 2015 soon! Have a fabulous weekend!