1. Race Day Butterflies. Oh my gosh, guys. Race day is SO close! In two weeks I will be heading to Virginia Beach for Shamrock Weekend! Ever since March arrived I have been crazy excited. Not only do I get to run in a fabulous race, but I also get to spend all weekend with my best friend. (Guys, she's seriously amazing and is even volunteering at the expo with me on Saturday--make sure to come say hi!)
|Hanging out before joining my corral in last year's race!|
I have the best best friend! It was early and COLD!
2. Group Runs. I really like having people suffer through hills with me. I also like when other people plan out a route and I can just follow along without wondering where I'm going to turn next. The miles always fly by when I'm with my group! This weekend another shoe rep is coming so we'll get to try out a pair of Sauconys. (my shoe of choice)
3. Outside runs. While running outside has always been a more ideal choice, I appreciate them so much more now that I have been spending so much quality time with the 'mill. But seriously, is it spring yet?
4. Bobbi Brown face cream. I got a little sample of this and whoa it is amazing. I really wish a "big" jar (think 1.5 oz yikes) wasn't so expensive. I used it a few weeks ago and when I woke up I immediately thought my skin looked incredible. I tried to tell myself that maybe it was all in my head, but when my nice friend came over later he commented on how "awesome my face looked." Maybe one day I'll splurge!
5. Snow days. Well obviously, right? It has been really nice to just hang out with my pup, read, and get in week day long runs (even if they're on the good ol' 'mill). Plus, my race this weekend is still a go! The race directors are being incredible and told us that if the trail isn't able to be cleared in time that they will give us free spikes. I'm hoping we won't need them, but I am intrigued. (Has anyone ever used them? Anything I need to know? Not trying to bust my butt before Shamrock!)
|Maddux can't even bear to look at the snow!|
What are some things you're loving lately? Have a great weekend! They say spring is on its way!