1. SHAMROCK!! Guys, ONE WEEK. In one short week I will be in Virginia Beach with my best friend getting all pumped to race.
2. Fostering. I'm getting my next Lucky Dog tomorrow and cannot wait to meet her! I will update you guys with lots of pictures. Best part? Her name is Sue. I hope she's like Sue Heck from The Middle!
3. Family Time. It's officially less than two weeks until my mom and aunts come to visit! I cannot wait to show them around!
|Can't wait to show these Denver ladies the beauty of Maryland beer.|
4. ODU Big Blue 5k. My best friend and I have basically decided that every J&A race should be a reason to hang out. It's nice to know that after Shamrock we already have another date lined up! Another plus? I just found out they are having FRO YO at the finish line. J&A, have I told you how much I love you? Oh yeah, only a million times.
5. Weddings! 2014 was when weddings finally started slowing down for me (for a while there I felt like I was constantly attending weddings!), but in 2015 two of my favorite couples are getting married! My wonderful friend Itzel recently asked me to be in her wedding this summer and I can't wait to start planning all the celebrations leading up to the big day! Of course I have to mention that my little brother will be marrying his amazing fiance in the fall.
What are some things you're loving lately? Have a fabulous weekend!