I'm linking up with Mar, Courtney, and Cynthia! Be sure to stop by--so many great blogs link up every week! Now onto some of my goals!
1. Foster 5 Dogs. I started fostering last April and it was one of the best decisions I ever made. I've fostered 5 pups already, and each time it was an incredible experience. I'm looking forward to helping more pups find their forever families this year!
|Snuggles with my sweet Jessie!|
2. Run a sub 2 hour half marathon and a sub 27 minute 5k. These have been wants of mine for a long time. I'm ready to finally chase them down!
3. Try a new recipe from the Runner's World cookbook each month. I've tried quite a few since I was gifted it in November, but want to make sure it doesn't become another book collecting dust on my shelf.
4. Complete the 2015 Book Challenge. I love, love reading. I know that I will have no problem reading 12 books this year (I've already read several), but I'm looking forward to trying some that I might not have otherwise picked.
5. Run as many J&A races as I can. I want to say all of them, but I know that might not be a realistic goal since there are 2 in October, 1 in November, and 1 in December. That's a lot of driving back and forth in a few months time. I'm shooting for at least Crawlin' Crab and Surf-n-Santa (and of course Shamrock!)! We shall see though..... You guys know I love my J&A races!
I'm sure you guys have already written out your goals for the year, so tell me how you're doing with them! Or, if you're a slacker like me, tell me a goal you're working on!
Have a happy, happy weekend! I'm looking forward to the good weather they've predicted!