1. Maddux. I'm sure no one is surprised he made the list! Every day I am reminded of how lucky I am to have this pup in my life. After a hard day at work, seeing his happy face erases all the stress I'm feeling and completely turns my day around. I don't know what I'd do without my boy!
2. Seeing corgis on my runs. No matter how a run is going, seeing a corgi makes it 10,000 times better. At least for that moment my run is a happy place.
3. Peanut Butter M&Ms. Yes, the Valentine's ones are awesome, but the Easter ones are where it's really at. Pretty sure they have more peanut butter in them than the regular ones.
4. Kate Morton books. I just finished The Forgotten Garden (first book checked off my 2015 book challenge!) and like the others I have read, it did not disappoint. I can't wait to exchange books with my mom next time I'm at her house! (We bought a few and I took some home and she kept some...in an ideal world we would live about 12 hours closer.)
5. J&A Races. Yes, I know you guys know this, but Shamrock is only a little over a month away! I could not be more excited! I have a very chilly 14k race scheduled for this weekend in lieu of my long run. Guys, the race email literally said that the water at the aid stations would probably freeze. Yuck. I can't wait to head to Virginia Beach next month! My best friend also suggested that we run the Big Blue 5k! It will be my first time running it and I'm thinking it might be a good time to go for that sub 27 minute!
|Post race beer taste even better when you're with your best friend!|
What are some things you're loving this Valentine's Eve Friday? I hope you guys have a fabulous, chocolate filled weekend!