1. My mom. I am so lucky that I got the mom I did. She is an incredible mom and an amazing person. Every time I talk to her she is doing something for someone else, whether it is volunteering, helping someone with a project, or making someone something she thinks they might like. I hope to be half the woman she is one day!
2. S'mores Frappucino. Ok guys, this is waaaaaay more sweetness than anyone actually needs, but it is so good. I wasn't really sure how I felt about it when I first saw that it was coming out, but I figured since it was "happy hour" and I could get it half priced I may as well try it. It was better than I ever could have imagined. Whipped cream on the bottom and top? Chocolate/coffee wonderful in the middle? Yes please!
3. Fun mail. I feel like ever since I entered the adult world, there has been a lot of not so fun mail. I love coming home to see packages or letters. My Pure Barre package came earlier this week, and today Maddux's adoption day present got here! (Our 4 year anniversary is next week!)
4. New running shoes. Is there a better motivation to want to get out there and run? I have been needing new shoes for a while, but they are expensive and I am cheap. I was surprised with a fun email from City Sports saying that I had earned a big chunk of change for logging miles at run club with them and quickly ordered a pair of shoes. After that and a 20% off extra code I ended up getting new shoes for just around $7. New shoes + super sale = happy Lindsey.
|Maybe I'll attempt to get my phone's camera fixed this weekend...|
although, I think I'm getting really good at selfies ;-)
5. People sending me articles/links they think I'll love. My mom sent me a magazine article about a donkey farmer the other day because she knew it would brighten my day. (One day I hope to own a miniature donkey named Burrito. Get it? Haha!) A couple of friends/family members sent me the links to this corgi video and this corgi beach day post. I love that people took the time to send a smile my way!
What are you loving this Friday? Happy weekend!!