1. Maddux. Yes, you all know if you've ever even just glanced at my blog, BUT yesterday was our four year anniversary! We celebrated with a walk at the park, a new toy and treats, and his favorite, a Frosty Paws doggie ice cream!
2. Trader Joe's. Last weekend I had like three things on my list that I was going to grab, but as I drove by Trader Joe's I noticed that there was an open parking spot. Guys, every time I drive by it is PACKED, so this was really exciting. I ended up buying a whole cartful of things, but it was well worth it. They just have such fun stuff that my regular grocery store doesn't carry. Hopefully I can time it right again soon!
3. Hello Fresh. As long as we're talking about food....So the reason that I only had a few things on my list was because my Hello Fresh box was scheduled for this week. This is my third box and I am really loving it. For those of you who don't know, Hello Fresh is a meal ingredient delivery service. You pick a box (either meat or vegetarian) and then they send you the ingredients to make three two serving meals. (Although, I have found I usually have enough for 3 meals!) The ingredients have been really fresh and everything is the right portion, so all you have to do is chop it up if needed and cook. My first two boxes were vegetarian, so they give you the three vegetarian meals, but if you pick the meat box like I did this time, you get to pick out three meals (there are 4 meat choices and a vegetarian choice). The meals have been really easy to make, and haven't used too many dishes to make, so I'm a fan!
*I'm not being paid in any way for saying nice things about Hello Fresh, just thought I would give you guys my opinion in case you were looking for an easy meal service! If you want a code to get a discount though, I'm happy to send one your way, just know that I would also get a discount off my box, too.
4. My new Brooks! I have ran in them several times now and am loving them! They are so comfortable and they were the best $7 purchase I have made! Their laces are a little short, so I'm thinking of getting some kind of lace lock device for a little extra security. Yes, I know that I can easily change the laces, but I think they are cute, so I'm not going to. I haven't run any longer distances yet in them, but I'm hoping that they continue to feel great.
5. The Maryland 5k. I ran this race last weekend and really enjoyed it! The shirt is awesome, packet pick up was at Chickfila (and a lot of other places throughout the week, but when you can get it at Chickfila, why wouldn't you?), they gave me a Chickfila cookie at the end, AND I won a card for free Chickfila waffle fries. So maybe number 5 should be Chickfila? But seriously, yum. The course was pretty hilly, but thanks to my running group routes, none of them seemed too terrible. The race was big enough that I always had people to run with on the course, but not big enough to feel crowded. There was also a ton of free parking. I will definitely run again!
|Y'all know you love my selfies that aren't selfies.|
What are some things you're loving lately? Have a fabulous weekend!