1. Walks with my pup. The weather has been SO nice lately and paired with longer days, Maddux and I have gotten in some amazing quality walks. He seems to be feeling really good these days, so hopefully that will carry on even as the days start to get warmer.
2. Training for races. I signed up for two races this month! I have loved just running for the sake of running, but lately have had a major itch to start training for something. There were lots of great races to choose from this month, so I'll be running both a 5k and a 10k.
3. Reba's new cd. Guys, I have loved Reba since I was really little and her new cd is everything I hoped it would be.
|Probably the best pic I've ever taken.|
4. Pure Barre deals. So, I took my first Pure Barre class on Valentine's Day and loved it. (Holy crap, my abs/arms/thighs were sore for DAYS.) Only problem is that Pure Barre is super expensive. I was so excited when for tax day they offered 4 classes for $15 each. I have yet to cash in, but have a few good months to get them in. The other day they had a deal for their DVDs which included two DVDs (abs and "seat" aka butt), streaming to online videos, the Pure Barre socks, the resistance band thingy (don't be mad PB lovers, I'm still learning!) and a tank top for $65. <--Just a side note, when I looked up the price of the tank top to see if the package was a good deal, I found that it normally costs $65! Yikes! I hope it's the most flattering piece of clothing in the world! I've already done part of the online video a couple of times and really enjoyed it. If you guys are interested in the package, I think they are running the deal until May 4. (Not being compensated in any way, just letting you guys know a good deal!)
5. Fitness challenges. My nice friend and I are doing a May competition to see who gets the most exercise minutes in this month. I'm planning on totally kicking his butt. I have a feeling May is going to be a very active month as we try to one up each other!
What are some things that you are loving lately? Anybody else have competitions with their friends/family?
Have a fabulous weekend!