1. My runs. Ok, so I've only done two runs this December so far, but I've been really excited about running lately. I've also been doing slightly better with cross training woo.
2. SARA BARELLIAS. I get to see her on Wednesday and could not be more excited! I saw her in Cleveland with my brother and sister a couple of summers ago and had so much fun. I've been jamming to her for weeks now in preparation.
|House of Blues in Cleveland. Ready for the show!|
3. Starbucks red cups. I know. But guys, seriously, don't peppermint mochas just taste better when they are in the red cup? ;-)
4. Comfortable things on dark days. Now that it's getting dark so early I love curling up with fuzzy socks on, a book, and having yummy smelling candles lit. Not to mention soups and hot chocolate.
|Technically it's a fall scent. But technically, it's still fall.|
5. I GET TO SEE MY FAMILY! So soon. I've had so much fun picking out and wrapping their gifts. I can't wait to just hang out.
I hope everyone's December is off to a great start! It's shaping up to be a great month to end the year.