1. Making pancakes. The best way to ensure weekend happiness.
2. Going to the park. I haven't been in AGES. I do a lot of my long runs on another trail because I don't have to repeat as many sections, but I'm really looking forward to heading back to one of my favorite spots. I'm hoping the weather holds out for me.
3. Hanging with my favorite guy. I know technically we haven't been apart minus the whole working thing, BUT I'm hoping to have some nice long walks with my pup.
4. Reading. I read The Secret Keeper by Kate Morton a while back and LOVED it. I recently finished The House at Riverton and it did not disappoint. I have another book of her's waiting for me, but I think I'm going to save it until after some of my library books become available. I have a couple on hold and I think they'll be available any day now.
5. SLEEPING. I can't wait to catch up a little. I've been so tired the past couple weeks.
|Maddux says he's got this one covered.|
What are you looking forward to this weekend? Exciting plans or glorious nothing?
Be sure to check out the fabulous blogs of Mar, Cynthia, and Courtney, the hosts of the Friday Five Link Up!