"This summer I will...." I'm looking forward to reading what other people are up to so I can get ideas on what to do when I am bumming around this summer! I already shared a few of my running goals, but I'm excited for a lot of other things this summer, too!
This summer I will....
1. Play with my family! I have so many family visits this summer and I cannot wait!
|Does it get any better than this?|
2. Check out a few more places from our Doggin' Maryland book. One of my new year's resolutions was to visit 5 new places, and so far we're only at 1! My sweet boy is on some hip supplements now, so I'm hoping we can take lots of long walks. There are several trails I've been meaning to check out for a while now and this summer it's going to happen.
3. Foam roll. I need to do this more. Maddux really hates it though and he even attacked it once.
4. Join a running club! I'm really excited about this one. A couple of weeks ago I wrote about my debate on whether I wanted to join a running club or a training program, and I think the running club is the way to go this year. I just have way too many days out of town to justify spending big bucks on a training program.
5. Relax. I am more than looking forward to reading and lounging by the pool.
What are your summer plans? Big and exciting or low key and relaxing? Both sound good to me!