Happy Friday! I'm linking up with Mar, Cynthia, and Courtney today for the Friday Five. It's a free topic week, and since I got so much random rambling out yesterday, I figured I would do a more focused post today. As you guys know, Maddux is my heart and soul. He's my best bud and now that we're going on five years together, we have quite a collection of favorites.
1. Treat balls. Maddux LOVES these. The IQ treat ball is his absolute favorite, but this one is a close second for when the first one rolls under furniture. My pup is not the most energetic guy (even when he was younger!), but you should see this dog move to get his treats.
2. Bil Jac Little Jacs treats. Maddux is a short legged fella, and weight is something we always have to keep in mind. Even a couple of extra pounds can be tough on his old joints. These are small (sometimes I even break them in half!) so they are ideal for our walks and to put in his various balls and puzzles.
3. Treat Puzzles. His favorite one is a bottle spinner toy that my mom
made. I bought a couple others from Petsmart, but he figured them out
so fast that they don't hold his attention for quite as long. Like I
said earlier, that dog loves his treats!
4. Burt's Bees wipes. We have been using these constantly through this whole snow thing. The salt they put down isn't the best for pup paws, and I feel better knowing that he is getting a wet wipe and a towel wipe. Which brings me to the next point....
5. Muddy Buddy towel. This is like the "shamwow" for dogs. It dries really fast and to me it is easier to use than a towel because of how your hands can fit in the little pockets. Maddux loves getting dried off with it!
What products does your pet love? Maddux used to get a Bark Box, a monthly subscription with treats and toys, but we quickly got a huge surplus of treats and Maddux has enough toys for an entire city of dogs. We loved it though, and will definitely go back one day! We actually got the Muddy Buddy in one of our boxes!
Just for the record--This is just a list of our favorites and I am not being paid in any way to give them a shout out. Have a great weekend!