- Run Two Half Marathons. I already have two on the books. As long as nothing goes wrong I'll have this one checked off on April 28.
- Run Three Different Race Lengths. I know of at least two 5ks I'll be taking on this year so now I just have to find one more. I'm leaning towards the Zooma Annapolis 10k, but we'll see.
- Try 3 New Recipes. I have no problems with my usual recipes, but I often get stuck in food ruts. I got a new crock pot cook book for Christmas, so now I just have to commit.
- Teach Maddux a New Trick. We're going to class next week, and although it's not a tricks class, I'm hoping we'll learn something cool.
|His Aunt B did teach him how to wobble board, that counts right?|
- Volunteer with Lucky Dog at Least Three Times. I need to do it more. They were the ones who put Maddux in my life and I can't thank them enough for that.
- Try a New Form of Exercise. I really, really want to take a spin class and a body pump class. This summer I'm totally finding some classes.
- Go Somewhere New. Anywhere.
- Go on Vacation.
There they are. Shiny, new, and ready to be conquered. I hope everyone has a fabulous 2013!